Way to use the social media platform to get a job
In the present mean of time, we are very much into the world of social media. We mostly spend our spare time surfing and browsing on the social media platform. Even in searching for a job, social media platform enables users a vast range to land their dream job. It enables users to upload, create and share information for you to participate in creating and establishing networks. It is been latest surveyed that about 93 percent of recruiters move towards the social platform for hiring.
To help you out, WebPlayer Team put together some tips to use social media to land your dream job.
- Make a job profile on every social media platform that will help recruiters to see you. Twitter is the best way to understand what’s companies are looking for, how are they doing their business and the full infrastructure of companies.
- Shape yourself according to the requirements and brush up your strong area. Do create your personalized blog entry that will explain your insights with a relevant example.
- Keep your job profile always updated according to the on-going month. Your digital CV or Resume should have proper and complete information about you and your job with experience, designation, key skills and expertise.
- Do make connections with correct individuals. Especially in LinkedIn, connect with the account which deals with your designation.
- Also, make sure that your connection will aware of that you are looking for a job or job change. This will help you get the job in a short period of time.